SHAKE ON IT!
THE LAUFMAUS WORKS!
WITH A BIG IMPACT
Stretched = healthy. The formula is simple, not just in sports. The posture of the human body depends on its centre of gravity.
Only the correct position of the shoulder-arm complex ensures extension and stability.
But what do the hands have to do with it? Very simple: the special design of the LAUFMAUS® initiates tiny stimuli and signals, which are causing the necessary to positioning reflexes of the brain to trigger the stretched body position. Only the LAUFMAUS® keeps the hands in a very special holding position: the thumb points straight on top, the index finger is extended and the outer surface of the hand is slightly turned outwards. This straightens and stabilizes your upper body. Body tension, body control and body regulation improve visibly and noticeably. Much more happens physiologically and psychologically…
- Your thumb and index finger go into an complementary position
- Your hands undergo a slight outward rotation
- Your entire upper body straightens up
- Your head points in the running direction
- Your sight is forward-looking
- Your shoulders move backwards and downwards
- Your chest opens
- Your neck area stretches
- Your throat straightens
- Your neck muscles relax
- Your limbs will be better supplied with blood
- Your thorax gets more space and your breathing becomes more intense
- Your hand-shoulder-arm complex relaxes
- Your organs work more effectively
- Your fascia and muscles are addressed better and balanced evenly
- Your anatomical constraints ease up
- Your mind reacts with motivation and joy and you reach your flow state faster
- Your stress resilience, attention and mindfulness increase
LAUFMAUS® ONLY HAS A TARGET GROUP
ALL LEISURE RUNNING ACTIVITIES
Running, jogging or walking are a big hit: in Germany alone around 21 million people regularly take time to run and over 18 million people use their spare time for power walks or walking.
According to the latest meta-studies, 50 minutes of moderate jogging or walking per week are enough to reduce the mortality rate in the general population by 27 percent compared to non-runners. (Read more >)
But every runner or walker moves in his own way, has his own movement pattern or pursues individual goals. No matter what your motivation: whether health-oriented, fitness-oriented or performance-oriented – with the LAUFMAUS® everyone is able to easily and effectively improve their personal training performance and their individual sporting experience.
The LAUFMAUS® is not just an instrument, tool, gadget or wearable. It combines interdisciplinary sciences of different areas:
who are running for their first time or start again after a long break.
those where running is important for their health and who run at their own pace.
who just enjoy running and who like to travel at a comfortable pace.
who want to experience landscape and nature uphill and downhill on natural paths.
with strong focus on high performance and measuring these performances..
leisure walkers who want to strengthen their cardiovascular system or increase fat burning in a way that is easy on the joints.
which are experienced walkers who want to be more powerful and faster on the go.