Just grasp it!
THE LAUFMAUS WORKS!
WITH A BIG IMPACT
Stretched = healthy. The formula is simple, not only in sports. The posture of the human body depends on its centre of gravity because only the correct positioning of the arms and shoulder ensures stretching and stability. But what do the hands have to do with this? Very simple: The special design of the LAUFMAUS® means that the control reflexes in the brain, which are necessary to trigger this stretched body position, are initiated by the smallest stimuli and signals from the hands. Only the LAUFMAUS® places the hands in a very specific forward position: the thumb points forward and upwards, the index finger is stretched and the outer surface of the hand is turned slightly outwards. This stabilises and makes the upper body more upright. Body tension and body control are visibly and noticeably improved. Physiologically and psychologically however much more is happening…
- Your thumb and index finger go into opposition
- Your hands experience a slight external rotation
- Your entire upper body becomes more upright
- Your head points in the direction of running
- Your vision is further ahead
- Your shoulders are moving backwards and downwards
- Your chest opens
- Your neck stretches
- Your neck muscles relax
- The bloodflow to the extremeties is improved
- Your thorax gets more space and your breathing depth becomes more intense
- Your hand-shoulder-arm-complex relaxes
- Your organs work more effectively
- Your fasciae and muscles are better controlled and balanced
- Your anatomical constrictions open up
- Your psyche reacts with motivation and joy and you reach your flow state faster
- Your stress resilience, attention and mindfulness increase
LAUFMAUS® ONLY HAS ONE TARGET GROUP
ALL ACTIVE RECREATIONAL RUNNERS
Running, jogging or walking are a big hit: in Germany alone around 21 million people regularly take time to run and over 18 million people use their spare time for power walks or walking.
According to the latest meta-studies, 50 minutes of moderate jogging or walking per week are enough to reduce the mortality rate in the general population by 27 percent compared to non-runners. (Read more >)
But every runner or walker moves in his own way, has his own movement pattern or pursues individual goals. Whether health, fitness or performance-oriented – with the LAUFMAUS® every runner is able to easily and effectively improve their personal training performance and their individual sporting experience.
The LAUFMAUS® is not just an instrument, tool, gadget or wearable. It combines interdisciplinary sciences of different areas:
who are running for their first time or start again after a long break.
those where running is important for their health and who run at their own pace.
who just enjoy running and who like to travel at a comfortable pace.
who want to experience landscape and nature uphill and downhill on natural paths.
with strong focus on high performance and measuring these performances..
pleasure walkers who want to strengthen their cardiovascular system or increase fat burning without harming the joints.
who are experienced walkers who want to be more powerful and faster.